Whirlpool double oven E6 F2 error code PreviousNext
Appliance Tech\'s Private Board > Ask a Pro About your Appliance > Archive through June 17, 2009 >
Message/Author
Next message Michele (Unregistered Guest)   Unregistered guest
 posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 3:08 pm
Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
I have a Whirlpool Double Oven model RBD305PDQ14 and have had this intermittent problem. I hear a series of 4 beeps and then the clock disappears. A while later, the error code appears. I press the clock button and it the clock reappears. What can I do to before setting up a service call to start the triage process? I need step by step instructions.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Next message Roy Murray  Moderator or Asst Administrator
 posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 8:44 pm Post Number: 1914 Registered: 10-2001

F2 E6 cancel key line open. Make sure cable is connected between key panel and board, Replace key panel then board.
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.
Next message SanDee Thompson (Unregistered Guest)   Unregistered guest
 posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 10:08 am
My Whirlpool Accubake built in double oven's, Model # RBD275POB8, is displaying a E6 and F2 with a lock symbol. Only a few control pads would beep with no display; when the start pad was pushed, a series of short and long beeps would sound. The control panel was blank yesterday; I cut the power off for about 30 minutes then after restoring power, I left it alone. This morning these messages are displayed. I bought my unit whne I built my home in 2000. I have lost my user's guide. Thank you for any and all assistance.SanDee
Next message Pegi  Moderator or Asst Administrator
 posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 11:10 am Post Number: 1288 Registered: 8-2004

SanDee, the answer to your question is posted by Roy in the reply right above your question....read that post...then call out a qualified Whirlpool Tech to repair it...
Moderator & Assistant Admin. for Servicetechhelp Association.Inc.

www.servicetechhelp.com
Next message Sandra Thompson (Unregistered Guest)  Unregistered guest
 posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 10:37 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, but I found an online user's manual @ whirlpool.com and followed the instructions to unlock the control panel and it worked. Thanks again! SanDee
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: